A CBD bath bomb sounds like something from a science fiction movie, but these products are the real thing - and they’re growing in popularity with each passing day.
A CBD bath bomb is exactly what it sounds like. You put it in the water, it begins to dissolve, and the cannabidiol enters the water.
Since non-psychoactive, you don’t have to worry about “getting high.” Instead, people use CBD bath bombs with the hope that it’ll relax them (more on this below).
What are the Benefits of a CBD Bath Bomb?
While there is no scientific evidence backing up the benefits of using a CBD bath bomb, there are reasons to give it a try.
- It can make you feel cleaner: Some people say yes, others say no. You won’t know for sure until you give it a try.
- Relieve joints muscle soreness: For example, if you’re sore after a long workout, you’re looking for anything you can find to relax your muscles and help them heal. A CBD bath bomb is worth a try.
- Improved mood: Even without CBD, a warm bath can go a long way in relieving your stress and improving your mood. So, you might as well add in a bath bomb and see what happens.
Note: it’s important to mention again that there is no guarantee that CBD bath bombs will benefit you in any way. Results vary from person to person.
What to do Next
Now that you know more about CBD bath bombs, it’s time to decide if you’ll give it a try. If you’re ready, here’s what you need to do:
- Buy a high-quality bath bomb: If you’re going to buy a bath bomb, you might as well get one of the highest quality. This ensures that you’re giving yourself the best chance at an enjoyable experience.
- Fill your tub with warm water: Even if you typically enjoy a cooler bath, warm water goes best with a bath bomb. Don’t make it so hot that you’re uncomfortable.
- Light some candles: You might as well set the mood while you’re at it. This can include lighting candles, playing background music, or even reading a good book.
Once you’re all set up, the last step is getting into the tub and adding the CBD bath bomb. After a few seconds, it’ll fizzle and begin to dissolve. And shortly thereafter, your water will be filled with CBD.
If you really want to enjoy yourself, block off a minimum of 30 minutes in your schedule. This gives you the opportunity to take full advantage of your CBD bath bomb and everything it can do for you.
Do you have any experience using CBD bath bombs? Which type is your favorite? Did you do anything in particular to enhance your experience?
Share your thoughts on CBD bath bombs and related CBD products with the rest of us!