Fall is here, which means winter is right around the corner. During the season of blanket snuggles and fuzzy boots, what better way to spend your days (or evenings!) than sipping a cup of warm relaxation? Whether you prefer hot tea, hot cocoa, or some other beverage, there’s sure to be a CBD infused drink that you can enjoy.
Here are four of the hottest CBD drinks for fall that will have you and your tastebuds feeling nothing short of amazing.
CBD Infused Lemon Honey Tea
Hot tea and fall are meant for each other. If you’re looking for a drink that promotes relaxation and a stress-free mind, this is the recipe for you. The best part is that it takes just a few minutes to prepare, and can be served over ice for year round enjoyment!
- 1 tea bags (we recommend green or black tea)
- 2 cups of water
- 10-20 mg of CBD oil (we recommend Verma Farms lemon lime or mint flavors)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Sliced lemon, for garnish
- Boil water using a kettle or on the stove.
- Once boiled let the water cool slightly and then transfer into a large pitcher. Add the two tea bags and steep as directed. Avoid over-steeping as your tea may become overly bitter.
- After steeping, add honey, CBD oil, and lemon juice.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Serve with a lemon slice and enjoy!
CBD Mint Hot Cocoa
Hot cocoa is a must-have drink during the colder months. The addition of mint CBD oil takes this silky, rich drink to the next level. Enjoy around a hot fire with your favorite blanket (and friends!) and you’re in for a great evening.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces of dark or bittersweet chocolate
- 5 drops of mint CBD oil
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Heat a saucepan to medium-low heat.
- Combine milk, cream, sugar, and salt and stir to mix ingredients.
- Once the mixture starts to steam, add in the chopped chocolate. Stir until melted and fully combined.
- Add peppermint oil and stir again.
- Remove the hot cocoa from the heat.
- Serve in a mug topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
CBD Infused Warm Spiced Sangria
Who says sangria is only for lounging by the pool or relaxing on the beach? This hot spiced sangria recipe is the perfect way to warm up and wind down after a chilly day.
- 2 bottles Spanish red wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 bag frozen peaches
- 1 bag frozen cherries
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 10-20 mg of unflavored CBD oil
- Orange peel, for garnish
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 orange, zested
- To make homemade simple syrup, combine water, sugar, and orange zest into a saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine all ingredients into your crock pot. Set the temperature to high. Let simmer for an hour and then reduce the temperature to hold.
- Spoon some of the simmered fruit into a glass or mug, then ladle the hot sangria over the fruit.
- Garnish with orange peel.
CBD Infused Pumpkin Chai Latte
This pumpkin spice chai latte will warm you up on the chilliest of days. This drink takes a fun spin on the classic pumpkin latte by using chai tea instead of coffee for a boost of energy.
2 cups of milk
2 chai tea bags
4 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of pure vanilla extract
10-20 mg of unflavored CBD oil
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon cloves
- In a saucepan combine pumpkin puree along with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. Use a spoon to mash and mix the ingredients together.
- Once well mixed, add milk, brown sugar, CBD oil, and chai tea bags. Heat the mixture on medium heat and then simmer for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After simmering, remove the tea bags and add vanilla extract.
- Pour drink into a French press or milk frother.
- Serve in a mug and enjoy!